Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

GK -
    RB - O'Shea
    CB - Brown
    CB - Smalling
    LB -
    RM - Coleman
    CM - Ireland
    CM - Diaby
    LM -
    ST - Doyle
    ST -

I've also got Diego Capel and Sergio Canales. The lads I want to complete my starting team all go for way more than I can afford. Hopefully I can get 2500 as a daily gift tomorrow....

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I've also got Diego Capel and Sergio Canales. The lads I want to complete my starting team all go for way more than I can afford. Hopefully I can get 2500 as a daily gift tomorrow....

I got 500 coins today for my gift :( :pac:

I got 500 coins today for my gift :( :pac:

Count yourself lucky, I got 250....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ive been selling everyone who isnt going to be playing for my EPL team (apart from 6 bronze subs), and have bought Kev Doyle and Chung Yong Lee.

Have 500 coins and need a LB and CB. Have no way of income now unless I get a nice daily gift.

Whats the best card you've (anyone on here) gotten in a pack if you can remember?

Got an in form Neuer in last years UT.

Think I sold it for 87,000 coins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Whats the best card you've (anyone on here) gotten in a pack if you can remember?

Best iv got was 88 Berbatov (Team of the Year)

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

Believe it or not, I got Messi last year and in the same pack I got Maicon!

I got Forlan (86 I think) on FUT09.

Actually, thats the only time I remember getting a player 80+ in a pack, except Olic in my starter pack for FUT12. He only sold for 1,00....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Got Tevez last year.

Daily gifts this time around have been pretty poor. Think I have three mini bronze packs on the trot. Collective value of about 80 coins :(

🤪

• Advertisement

eugeneious wrote: »
    Believe it or not, I got Messi last year and in the same pack I got Maicon!

Must of got some coins if you sold Messi?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

450k. I bought pretty much the whole Spain team with that money!

eugeneious wrote: »
    450k. I bought pretty much the whole Spain team with that money!

Nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Thanks to Tinie for answering Paully D's questions, very helpful.

I'm totally new to this UT stuff, but it does look really interesting and something I want to get involved in. I know some of you got free packs and stuff, but when I go to the http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team it just tells me to buy the game. I assume I needed to reg early or have a team from last year or something to get the freebies?? Or am I missing something.

Sorry for the silly questions, like I said, totally new to this.

Thanks.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Thanks to Tinie for answering Paully D's questions, very helpful.

I'm totally new to this UT stuff, but it does look really interesting and something I want to get involved in. I know some of you got free packs and stuff, but when I go to the http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team it just tells me to buy the game. I assume I needed to reg early or have a team from last year or something to get the freebies?? Or am I missing something.

Sorry for the silly questions, like I said, totally new to this.

Thanks.

Unfortunately so...Think it was August (16th) you had to have a team by. Definitely get into UT - it is fun. Would like if it copied the leagues division from Career Mode. Sometimes, the games need to feel like they mean something (you can get as many coins for losing as winning :S).

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Unfortunately so...Think it was August (16th) you had to have a team by. Definitely get into UT - it is fun. Would like if it copied the leagues division from Career Mode. Sometimes, the games need to feel like they mean something (you can get as many coins for losing as winning :S).

Cool thanks I figured as much. So how do I get started?? Assume you can't start playing matches to win coins without a team? Need to buy a few packs first? Hope they aren't too costly. Like others have said, would aim to never have to pay for it and just win coins/trade etc.

• Advertisement

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Cool thanks I figured as much. So how do I get started?? Assume you can't start playing matches to win coins without a team? Need to buy a few packs first? Hope they aren't too costly. Like others have said, would aim to never have to pay for it and just win coins/trade etc.

You get a load of cards initially - mostly bronze...Can piece together a team from that (though chemistry - a vital part of this mode - will prob be awful). It's recommended to play vs AI first to see the things you get coins for, and to rack up easy wins. Offline tournaments also a great way to build cash.

If you're going after the market, it takes research and patience. Find the things that people need / are willing to pay money for. Formation cards, fitness, morale can all be worth a fair bit - but you need to know so that people don't get really cheap. There are peak times - you can actually see Supply / Demand and market factors in effect.

Good traders will find formulas - learn a league, find out good prices and how much they can get away with charging. There's a few web series online that you could learn from - jackattack45, KillHollywood, etc.

Packs cost (rare does not equal in-form...and you can get silver cards in gold packs!):
    Bronze (basic) - 400 - 12 items, 1 rare
    Bronze (premium) - 750 - 12 items, 3 rare
    Silver (basic) - 2500 - 12 items, 1 rare
    Silver (premium) - 3,750 - 12 items, 3 rare
    Gold (basic) - 5,000 - 12 items, 1 rare
    Gold (premium) - 7,500 - 12 items, 3 rare

The common thought is that packs are useless. Lottery as to what you'll get. Usually sell / discard for less than you paid. CAN get lucky however. Some things, like contracts, can become pricey as people play market more. Usually get one in a pack...

I put up an initial packs opening video above. The first lot (i.e. all the bronze) are what you can expect...

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    You get a load of cards initially - mostly bronze...Can piece together a team from that (though chemistry - a vital part of this mode - will prob be awful). It's recommended to play vs AI first to see the things you get coins for, and to rack up easy wins. Offline tournaments also a great way to build cash.

If you're going after the market, it takes research and patience. Find the things that people need / are willing to pay money for. Formation cards, fitness, morale can all be worth a fair bit - but you need to know so that people don't get really cheap. There are peak times - you can actually see Supply / Demand and market factors in effect.

Good traders will find formulas - learn a league, find out good prices and how much they can get away with charging. There's a few web series online that you could learn from - jackattack45, KillHollywood, etc.

Packs cost (rare does not equal in-form...and you can get silver cards in gold packs!):
    Bronze (basic) - 400 - 12 items, 1 rare
    Bronze (premium) - 750 - 12 items, 3 rare
    Silver (basic) - 2500 - 12 items, 1 rare
    Silver (premium) - 3,750 - 12 items, 3 rare
    Gold (basic) - 5,000 - 12 items, 1 rare
    Gold (premium) - 7,500 - 12 items, 3 rare

The common thought is that packs are useless. Lottery as to what you'll get. Usually sell / discard for less than you paid. CAN get lucky however. Some things, like contracts, can become pricey as people play market more. Usually get one in a pack...

I put up an initial packs opening video above. The first lot (i.e. all the bronze) are what you can expect...

Cool thanks again mate. I'll have a look at them vids tonight to get an idea of what to expect and how to work the system.

Counting down to midnight and my next daily gift! :p

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

I need some coins!

Haven't done any wheeling and dealing today :pac:

Same here, love looking forward to those bronze mini packs....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Legit cant wait

I need some coins!

Haven't done any wheeling and dealing today :pac:

Brought in Pavlyuchenko, Doyle, C.Y.Lee and Heitinga but now I am flat broke. Hoping the FIFA gods smile on me with some cash.

EDIT: I got 100 bid tokens. I want to cry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

100 bid tokens I got today. Woo! :(

Mini bronze pack :(:(:(

I managed to sell Leon Osman for 500 coins and bought Alan Hutton, my team now looks like this, I'm hoping to get Stu Holden to fill the CM spot.

GK- Cudicini

RB- Hutton
    CB- J.Evans
    CB- Heitinga
    LB- O'Shea

RM- Duff
    CM- Anderson
    CM-
    LM- C.Y.Lee

ST- Doyle
    ST- Pavlyuchenko.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Think my luck is turning around! I got a mini gold pack today, which gave me a gold 4-1-2-1 manager, which I needed. And someone has bid 2,000 coins for an 'Alan Patrick' card I put up for auction! (He's a silver, 74-rated, CAM playing for Santos!) :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

WziUs.jpg

My Russian Premier League team so far. Plenty of these lads will eventually drop to the subs bench, will be looking for Honda, Akinfeev, Roberto Carlos, McGeady and a striker to replace Caicedo. A few nice daily gifts would push it in the right direction. Would love the in form Danny and Eto'o, but have to be realistic... Also going to need a CM>CDM card for Noboa and a 352 card for Bruno Alves (though his 3412 isn't messing with the chemistry too badly).

Squad rating of 167. Current #1 squad is 188.

Steve Kean, :eek:.

Right I'm after deciding to sell off my Spanish team and go for an all Brazilian team. A lot of the Spanish players are way over priced and i'm not talking about the likes of Xavi etc. Players that aren't even in the national team set up.

A lot of the good Brazilian players go for surprisingly cheap.

I like that you can get Ganso and Neymar in this years UT as well.

Right I'm after deciding to sell off my Spanish team and go for an all Brazilian team. A lot of the Spanish players are way over priced and i'm not talking about the likes of Xavi etc. Players that aren't even in the national team set up.

A lot of the good Brazilian players go for surprisingly cheap.

I like that you can get Ganso and Neymar in this years UT as well.

You'd the basis of a very nice Spanish side there, epsecially to start off with.

Yea I was thinking of making a Brazilian team. Loved Neymar and Ganso in Fifa 11. Hopefully able to pick up a decent Brazilian side.

• Advertisement

Rooney10 wrote: »
    You'd the basis of a very nice Spanish side there, epsecially to start off with.

Yeah Ill probably change my mind again haha.

All the Spanish players I had I only put up for auction there. I put them all up for more then I paid for them. If they don't sell Ill probably just keep them.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Have the makings of a bundesliga team going on now. Not sure how good that will be though.

Bought my 1st Brazilian player.

Rivaldo for 450 coins :D

Hes only 75 but what a legend.

Going to get all the Brazilian old boys - Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Adriano etc to start off. Ronaldinho is 84 so ill try get him when I get more coins.

EDIT: For some of the younger people on here who might not be famillar with the name :D

5 hours till free gift.............

Don't think they come out till about 1am-ish.

Töpher wrote: »
    Don't think they come out till about 1am-ish.

Ive signed in around 5 - 10 minutes after midnight each night and its been there waiting for me :D

Lucky you, mine doesn't get in that early! :pac: Was about 1:30 last night I think.

I seem to get mine at 1am aswell.

Bunch of crack addicts in here :pac:

Checked it up there, they're due for 8PM EST, which is 1AM GMT. :) Sitting in work, frustrated cuz I've no coins to play with, or players to offload.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Going to get all the Brazilian old boys - Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Adriano etc to start off. Ronaldinho is 84 so ill try get him when I get more coins.

Just saw that one user (kickass united) uploaded around 10 or 11 Rivaldos, all with different formations, for 550 minimum, 600 buy now. :confused:

I'm noticing alot more people than me have almost everyone happy with the formation. Are you guys buying formation cards? Or what?

Some of my guys are variants - so they might like 4-4-2 but they're ok playing in 4-1-2-1-2. Some players I have searched for that formation player, just so they'll be happy.

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iGZDXtvJbbvWR

Was building my Irish team fine and earning a fair bit by buying managers cheap and selling on...... til I bought Lukaku for a ridiculous price :eek:

Will probably set up an U-21 team now with Thiago Lukaku Balotelli Wilshere Rodwell Smalling Jones McCarthy etc

Oh and Sabre..... shouldn't the Renford Rejects have Almunia, Bramble, Ameobi, Heskey etc ???

I have to get 2500 coins tonight :P

So far Ive gotten 2 mini bronze pack, 100 bid tokens and 500 coins.

My Brazil team so far.

LB - Maxwell
    CB- Juan

CM - Gilberto Silva
    CM - Rivaldo
    RM - Elano

ST - Adriano
    ST - Baptista

This is obviously just a starter Brazilian team. Hopefully when I get coins when the game comes out Ill be trying to get Thiago Silva, Ganso, Ronaldinho, Pato, Neymar etc.

EDIT: Seen a Juninho (Former Lyon player) go for 600 coins earlier. He usually goes for around 2000 but I had no coins to bid.

• Advertisement

75 bid tokens? Ugh. :(

Feckin bid tokens again.

No point giving me bid tokens when I have no coins to bid on things :mad:

I logged on and was greeted by "ACCOUNT LOCKED" and now I have to answer these security questions:

1) How many players are in your club?
    2) How many kits does your club own?

They say I can verify on my console game :rolleyes:

RIDICULOUS!!!

EDIT:
    screenshotdp.png

What the feck is this bollox?

2,500 coins. Aw yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I downloaded the free UT on Fifa 11 last night so that the browser would allow me setup my new team for 12, but when I got my 2 free packs(the only decent players I got) i choose to store in club and now I cant see those players/items anywhere!!!

Any help??

• Advertisement
Advertisement