Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted:delivery driver job

Options
  • 20-09-2011 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hay lookin to earn some extra cash.. does anyone know any food joints lookin for delivery drivers in carlow town??

For anyone who has delivered in carlow would it be possible to do weekends only? Would petrol money be provided? Can ye recommend the best place to work for???

Really appreciate any info

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

abrakebabra

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Beware you will need to clear it with your motor insurer too if you only have a standard private/recreational policy. It generally will not cover you for commercial use. Have a claim against you or meet a checkpoint with a car full of yum yums and you could be screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Cheers people, I've heard u have to cook sometimes in abra? Wouldn't be too interested in that side.. if any one could clarify?

Regardin insurance will give my crowd a bell.
    Any1 see any signs?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dominos? No signs, but they usually look for people when it's busy, and as the students are going back to college, I'd say it'll be getting busy again shortly: put your name in before the rush?
    Unit 1 Castle Hill Centre
    Castle Hill
    Carlow
    00353 599 137 373

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

foundry wrote: »
    Cheers people, I've heard u have to cook sometimes in abra? Wouldn't be too interested in that side.. if any one could clarify?

Regardin insurance will give my crowd a bell.
    Any1 see any signs?

Maybe if you ask abra?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

I've never seen Abra's drivers behind the counter.
    Would be worth asking them.

Also. Think who is not currently offering delivery and try setup for them.
    Chippers would be best for constant flow. Rocca's do delivery but Mario's in Graigue dont. Try give them a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Great advice! Thanks.

Cheers Tom

Advertisement