Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keenagh -- no broadband?

Options
  • 20-09-2011 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭

I've heard that the Keenagh exchange hasn't been broadband enabled and as such there is no broadband in Keenagh. Can anyone confirm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mollysmam

i think you can only get mobile broadband which uses the mast towards carrickboy. but service is not good at all. we have 3 mobile broadband and its not good but have tried O2 and Vodafone and there worse.

was onto eircom a few times over the last few years and they initially said that it would be coming to Kenagh area but rang at start of the this year and they said that there are no current plans to put broadband into kenagh.

last mile might be available but im not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭_Lady_

I know three mobile wireless was the only one working back last February, and only barely. Seems wierd though because I thought 3 piggybacked off the vodafone service.

Advertisement