Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil HD remakes

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Finding it hard to find the "HD" in this trailer:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Finding it hard to find the "HD" in this trailer:

"HD" is just a marketing move since beggining of it.

720p = 1280×720 resolution, which any pc could do with no problems.
    1080p HD = 1888×1062 resolution, which is 1920x1080 and almost a standart for any pc.

Capcom is the best "bull****" company of these days. They call HD version an improved version of game, but in reality its just the same game with increased ressolution.

there are no character models improved, no better lightning effects, no AA stuff. i even doubt that they improved few textures to make it look better. Its just a fast cash in.

saying this, i might get veronica game, because back then i had only pirated version and i newer had a chance to finish it.

and look what i found, i havent loughed so much in my life...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-classic-resident-evil/721434

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

20 quid they can feck right off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'd actually forgotten how cool the opening scene to this game way until I saw clips of it in that trailer. Might have to the PS2 edition of that next time I'm home, and play through it again. Fair play, Capcom, you've made me wanna play these games again, but I bought them off you before so you ain't getting a damn red cent off me!

On a side-note, since it's been so long since I've played this that I can't remember if
    Steve gets killed. If he does, that's worth 20quid of anyone's money :P

Advertisement