Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside Natures Giants - Race Horse

Options
  • 21-09-2011 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/inside-natures-giants

Anyone catch this tonight?

I thought it was very interesting and loved every part of it especially the tendons.

Its amazing when yer man said that biology has stronger tools than engineering.

One question though, when in gallop is it passive when the leg goes forward?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Brilliant show, what an amazing insight into horses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

Thank You for the link.

Amazing insight and should really be a must watch for anyone involved with Horses.
    When you look at the pressure generated by the horse moving at all how many people ever consider the pressure on limbs when landing over even 80cm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

The part where they showed the snapping of the tendon on over reach was violent and frightening :eek: Really made me think anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kaytay

Aww that documentary was AMAZING! I mean i watched it 4 times.. I work, riding out racehorses p/t and this really put things in perspective for me. :) I dont get what u mean by ur question thou, please rephrase :)

Advertisement