Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Drawing/painting classes - Galway?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Edited thread title above to help you get some answers for your area - afraid I can't help but I hope someone will be able. There is a Galway group that are like the Dublin Sketchers - who meet up regularly - I'm sure a google search will bring up some more information on them! Worth a shot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

GTI holds evening life drawing classes, contact them to see if they're already commenced this semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Keelman91

Yo,I'm a first year art and design student in gmit chluain mhuire,think there holding classes tuesday evenings 6-30 to 8-30 in the college,id everyone can come,should be cheap enough too as theres bound to be a few people at it,hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Gr8loolz

Keelman91 wrote: »
    Yo,I'm a first year art and design student in gmit chluain mhuire,think there holding classes tuesday evenings 6-30 to 8-30 in the college,id everyone can come,should be cheap enough too as theres bound to be a few people at it,hope this helps :)

Hey im applying to GMIT this year for art and design, could you please tell me how you find the course? what facilities are there and whats the pros and cons?

Advertisement