Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wanted trap gun

• 21-09-2011 9:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi guys am looking for a trap gun 682 gold e or 682 x trap everyting considered MUST have 32inch barrells and preferbly a monte carlo stock or a high adj stock and if possible muilty choked and at decent money:D

thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

wwwboof wrote: »
    hi guys am looking for a trap gun 682 gold e or 682 x trap everyting considered MUST have 32inch barrells and preferbly a monte carlo stock or a high adj stock and if possible muilty choked and at decent money:D

thanks

I have a 682E Gold, High Rib, Multi Choke, adjustable stock. Cased and in mint condition. PM me for details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭kieran1141

browning ultra plus trap 32in barrels fixed choke, nice wood clean gun, not in use for last few years, see my adds or pm me, regards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭wwwboof

kieran1141 wrote: »
    browning ultra plus trap 32in barrels fixed choke, nice wood clean gun, not in use for last few years, see my adds or pm me, regards.

thanks for reply kieran but i wouldnt be intrested in the gun have used them before aand just didnt like the feel of them

Advertisement