Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Says that I have 1 new post, but I don't

Options
  • 21-09-2011 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, the icon in the top right corner for me is currently orange and says I have 1 new post. When I click on the icon to view my subscriptions, there are no new posts. It has been like this for the last 2 or 3 days, it's a bit annoying...

Is there something I can do to amend this?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Is there any way you can take a screenshot of what it is you're seeing? Are you referring to the "Your Notifications" box?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough:

1newpost.png

That's what I'm referring to, but when I click on the link it shows no new free ones.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Thanks for that dulpit.

I have changed the Prefix to be "Technical Error" so one of our developers will see it and respond as soon as possible. They are quite busy at the moment, but they will get around to dropping in here when one of them has a free minute.

Thanks for your patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Update: This seems to have fixed itself over the weekend, don't know why/how. :confused:

Working though, that's the main thing :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement