Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing my Boards.ie Name

Options
  • 21-09-2011 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to change my Boards.ie name to match the one I use as a developer. It would be nice to maintain parity between the name I use to post here and the name that I submit apps under (I tend to let people pm me for support and queries).

I read a post a while ago that seemed to suggest there is a one off fee of €5 euro to do this but I can't relocate that post.

Is this correct, and if so what is the procedure I follow to make payments and give the new username?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Name changes are for subscribers only, so a minimum subscription of one month for €5 is enough to get a name change done.

Once subscribed you need to post the request in the subscribers forum.

You can subscribe here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

However all of this was covered in the sticky at the top of the forum already.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Cheers for the info.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement