Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free google ranking analysis

Options
  • 21-09-2011 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

anyone know a website that you can
    1) check youre google ranking for certain keywords
    2) gives top 100 results
    3) tells you who they are back-linked to
    4) all for free!!

www.ringjohn.com was a great website for this but their free google ranking analysis has not worked for the last 6 months or so.

looking for something similiar

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

not in one area - but in different areas certainly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 opticks

thanks blue4ever,

the one i am most interested in is

do you have any links to websites that provide this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

1) http://www.sescout.com

There having problems for the last couple of weeks, check out the trial before anyone goes and pays for hourly updates !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 opticks

1) http://www.sescout.com

There having problems for the last couple of weeks, check out the trial before anyone goes and pays for hourly updates !!

That's not a bad site but you cannot check what back links the 10 ten google ranked websites have for a particular keyword.

Anyone know a good site for this?

Well to clarify .. i dont know any persay sites opticks that does that but i do know of software that does it ..

Market samurai is a keyword research tool but does have a seo competition tab that checks a lot of those variables you speak of..
    Internet Business Promotor i have the business edition, you can use this also in a similar fashion it gives you a report that you can disect to get same
    Seo Powersuit does this also ..

All of those can be got on trial, market samurai is the easiest for what you require. Hope this helps you..

• Advertisement

I do.. gah im a dope. I use it weekly.

https://www.majesticseo.com

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MrPicante

I find SEOMOZ.org the best tool - it's free for the first 30 days and if you don't cancel its 90 dollars a month. You can cancel anytime

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

opticks wrote: »
    anyone know a website that you can
    1) check youre google ranking for certain keywords
    2) gives top 100 results
    4) all for free!!

www.ringjohn.com was a great website for this but their free google ranking analysis has not worked for the last 6 months or so.

looking for something similiar

thanks in advance.

I use seocentro.com>Rank Checker. It gives you the top 50 by keyword on the 3 major SEs

Advertisement