Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding dog breeders

Options
  • 21-09-2011 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Guys, I know this is a very long shot, but I'm looking for help tracking down the following.

Padraig Kelly, Arlene Marron
    Killark
    Co Louth

My folks bought a cocker spaniel from them about this time last year, and long story short, the dog died in an accident earlier this week. Now, my dad is hoping to get a brother or sister of our dog from the same people... Trouble is the number he had for them isn't working, and searches aren't turning up anything either. I'm holding out hope that someone here might have some ideas for me...

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Hi there I actually think that address should be Annamarron, Killark, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan though a Dundalk/Louth postal address may possibly be used. That area is West off the N2 Ardee-Carrickmacross road

http://maps.google.ie/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

sorry about the dog, hope this helps I'm sure someone in that area will know the man.

Advertisement