Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Hoodies!

• 21-09-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, I remember coming across a website online before that sold hoodies/clothes for dofs and you could get their name printed on the back also. I cant seemt o find it online today. Does anybody know of any websites that sell personalized dog clothes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Have you checked on Ebay? I was looking for a specific type of dog coat (waterproof AND hi vis pink) and this was the only place I found it. Alternatively I got a hooded waterproof coat from an Irish website I can PM you the details if you want (don't think I can mention a website on here), had to send it back cos it was too big but it was fab and looked hilarious on the dog (although dog wasn't too happy!), but saying that they didn't have a selection of dog hoodys, just his one coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sidders

DOnt do it ............ just NO its wrong !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

sidders wrote: »
    DOnt do it ............ just NO its wrong !!!

But they look so funny....!!!

I have to say though, I'm inclined to agree, I have 2 big mutts and one of them wearing a pink hooded coat, although we nearly pee'ed ourselves laughing, was just wrong and he looked soooo cross about it. The pink was bad enough but the hood was just the wrong icing on the very wrong cake!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Can be bought here
    My dog quite likes wearing jumpers and will lift paws to put it on when he sees it, he gets cold alot.
    Female one loves wearing her dress and will come to you if the dress is messed up to fix it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Well, I really want to know where I can find a light weight rain coat, with a splash guard (no legs!). The normal dog coat I have absorbs the water then it gets too heavy and has to come off, so is pointless for a 4 hour hike in the rain and I don't want my dog getting pneumonia.

So if you see something like that on your travels OP, please come back and tell me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭gigawatt

if its just for fashion/fun why not just do a job on a human hoody? I used to make hoodies for my dog when my oh was getting rid of some old ones. its not too difficult, if you want any info just let me know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Well, I really want to know where I can find a light weight rain coat, with a splash guard (no legs!). The normal dog coat I have absorbs the water then it gets too heavy and has to come off, so is pointless for a 4 hour hike in the rain and I don't want my dog getting pneumonia.

So if you see something like that on your travels OP, please come back and tell me!

try here

Advertisement