Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation of Veggieness of Club Orange

Options
  • 21-09-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

I remember various people asking about club orange on this site in the past, and I dont think that anyone ever got a definitive answer from C&C. But all thats changed, as I got a response from them saying that club orange is, in fact, suitable for vegetarians. Now its from their facebook page, so I am going to email the address they pointed out as well, but it seems like I can drink club orange again :).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I got an email reply confirming that club products are suitable for veggies, huzzah:
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch, we can confirm that Club products do not contain isinglass or gelatine and therefore suitable for vegetarians.

Anything please drop us a line,

Thanks

Elaine

Sent: 21 September 2011 15:14
    To: bits@club.ie
    Subject: Suitable for vegetarian

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

6 cans for 2.50 in tesco :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

tumblr_lqdqnuj1h81qbrt0s.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Does that include rock shandy??? I could take or leave club orange but me and rock shandy got a thing going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Email them and ask them electro! They'll love knowing we are hyping up about it :) Plus, it would take like 2 minutes to write and send the email. Go on...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

It's great how quickly they responded to the comment on Facebook. It can be useful sometimes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Email them and ask them electro! They'll love knowing we are hyping up about it :) Plus, it would take like 2 minutes to write and send the email. Go on...!

Oh no I meant were they included in the tesco deal! From reading the email I assumed that all club products were okay? Sure I'll email them anyway for the craic :pac: I've actually never sent one of those "is it veggie" emails, strange to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Ask them if Club Shandy is coming back too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

tumblr_lqdqnuj1h81qbrt0s.gif

I live in fear of the day someone younger than me can't tell me who loves orange soda...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Does that include rock shandy??? I could take or leave club orange but me and rock shandy got a thing going on.

LOVE rock shandy, pity it wasnt on offer. cold fridge club orange is amazing, the rest is ****

• Advertisement
Advertisement