Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Meet up

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.imma.ie/en/index.htm on Saturday the 5th Nov is my suggestion then:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

You might want to check their website , the main building is closed from Nov 1st , not sure if that would effect ya

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I just looked at their website and the cafe is still open

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Rach! You took me up wrong.. I'll be in Dublin... but i WONT have Saoirse with me :) Unless I take my mam up with me and she can mind Saoirse for me while I go to the RHCP Concert :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Saturday 5th suits me.
    I just looked at their website and the cafe is still open
    The fact that the main museum is closed might mean that the cafe is quieter than usual too?

• Advertisement

My two no-nos were the City Centre & the 5th November so thats me & Saoirse out. Have a great time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

sorry Lolli:)

Dates -

5th
    12th (I can't)
    19th
    26th Novembern (I can't)

Moonbeam wrote: »

I forgive you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Dates -

5th
    12th (I can't)
    19th
    26th Novembern (I can't)

I can't do any sat's as ex has Elisha, why do all the meet ups always be on sat :-(

bulmersgal wrote: »
    I can't do any sat's as ex has Elisha, why do all the meet ups always be on sat :-(

Sundays suit me! I live in Wexford and I would be driving to any meets. I would drive to anywhere in Ireland except for Dublin City Centre :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

I'm up for any dates Sat/Sun suits fine, not too fussy on venue :)

I'm up for any dates Sat/Sun suits fine, not too fussy on venue :)

Not fussy on location only weekend I can't do is Halloween as getting wisdom teeth out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

I am up for any day any weekend!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

The meet up is not just for the kids, it's also for the parents, if your little one is with her dad, pretty sure that won't exclude you from coming along.

Sharrow wrote: »
    The meet up is not just for the kids, it's also for the parents, if your little one is with her dad, pretty sure that won't exclude you from coming along.

Alone time is study time, just started college so like to do homework etc when she's gone. Also feel awful guilty meeting other babies without her as she loves kids

bulmersgal wrote: »
    Alone time is study time, just started college so like to do homework etc when she's gone. Also feel awful guilty meeting other babies without her as she loves kids

Yeah I wouldnt go without my lady either so I can understand that. Fair play you for going to college! Hope its going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

So, the 5th is this weekend. Are we on for then or later in the month?

later in the month, I think.

So is there going to be a meet up??? :)

There will be..
    I am really busy at the moment but after the end of the month I can organise something.
    Maybe a pre Christmas outing possibly the Zoo;)

• Advertisement

There will be..
    I am really busy at the moment but after the end of the month I can organise something.
    Maybe a pre Christmas outing possibly the Zoo;)

with my new pass and yours we could get in a few if people are interested:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Oo, I'm glad yous haven't had the meet up yet or I would have missed it! Haven't been online in a while! Any day or place suits me really! :D And now I've a baby to show off! Haha.

wb:)
    It was lovely to bump in to you and meet your new not so little man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I'm new to this - what's the story here? Is it the parents and kids all meet up somewhere? I'm guessing ye did it before, how did it go? Is it worthwhile going? Cheers.

I'm new to this - what's the story here? Is it the parents and kids all meet up somewhere? I'm guessing ye did it before, how did it go? Is it worthwhile going? Cheers.

We choose a place in the Dublin area and as many of us and our bumps/babies/toddlers/children turn up as is possible. Usually a weekend day and they tend to be lovely afternoons :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    We choose a place in the Dublin area and as many of us and our bumps/babies/toddlers/children turn up as is possible. Usually a weekend day and they tend to be lovely afternoons :)

Just mums and kids, or families? (ie Dads too LOL)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Dads too :D

We are non-discriminatory :DALL are welcome. even sulky teenagers ;)

Advertisement