Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cocker spaniel problem

• 21-09-2011 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi guys, i'm posting on behalf of my neighbour. She has a 3 yr old cocker spaniel, he is a gorgeous and well behaved dog. However...recently he has taken to crying and crying and crying... my neighbour works 3 days a week and her dog goes to her parents for the hours she works. as soon as he gets home he starts crying and doesnt stop till he gets back to her parents. the parents also have dogs so i'm presuming he wants doggie company?? he also got to one of them dogs when she was in heat a few months ago, do u think that has anything to do with it, if he was neutered would he stop the crying do u think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

If there was a bitch in heat and the dog is not neutered then there is your problem.

I dont think people actually realise how a dog behaves around a bitch in season unless they experience it first hand.

Yes the dog should be neutered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

andreac wrote: »
    If there was a bitch in heat and the dog is not neutered then there is your problem.

I dont think people actually realise how a dog behaves around a bitch in season unless they experience it first hand.

Yes the dog should be neutered.

+1 !!!

Advertisement