Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP - not doing Irish

• 21-09-2011 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I am in 5th year now and I have an exemption from Irish and Spanish. I am doing the LCVP. I was just having a quick look at the website and it states that:
    If a student is exempt from Irish for the Leaving Certificate they are automatically exempt for the LCVP and students should replace Irish with another subject.

I am still doing 6 subjects (not including LCVP) so why won't they let students that have exemptions from Irish do it? What use is Irish after you finish the LC? :mad:

Anyways, I just want some clarification on this matter - Does anybody know if that still is the case? My guidance counselor is well aware that I don't do those two subjects and she is all for me doing the LCVP :confused:

Thanks

Advertisement