If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about price, delivery and payment?

Options
  • 21-09-2011 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi!

1. I am interested in Marantz PM6003 black (brand new) and CA DacMagic black (brand new). What price (in euro) for both?

2. Do you accept Laser or bank transfer? Or only credit card?

3. How much I will pay for delivery to Ireland (Cork)?

Thanks
    Peter

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

piet_83 wrote: »
    Hi!

1. I am interested in Marantz PM6003 black (brand new) and CA DacMagic black (brand new). What price (in euro) for both?

2. Do you accept Laser or bank transfer? Or only credit card?

3. How much I will pay for delivery to Ireland (Cork)?

Thanks
    Peter

Dear Peter,

Many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We can only accept Laser if the Customer is actually instore ( don't ask me -its some strange ROI/NI Bank issue :rolleyes:) - however Credit Cards and Bank Transfers are fine (lovely actually :D)

Marantz PM6003 black (brand new) - £219.95 /€259.99
    CA DacMagic black (brand new)- £229.95 / €269.99

Delivery is £12.95 / €13.99 for the two and they are both available from stock and readyto ship.

Thanks again for the post and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5 piet_83

Dear Peter,

Many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We can only accept Laser if the Customer is actually instore ( don't ask me -its some strange ROI/NI Bank issue :rolleyes:) - however Credit Cards and Bank Transfers are fine (lovely actually :D)

Marantz PM6003 black (brand new) - £219.95 /€259.99
    CA DacMagic black (brand new)- £229.95 / €269.99

Delivery is £12.95 / €13.99 for the two and they are both available from stock and readyto ship.

Thanks again for the post and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi!

Thank for your reply.

I need also a few cables, can you tell me what is price for:

- 2 metres and 1 metre optical (toslink)
    - Phono QED PERFORMANCE AUDIO 2 (1 or 0,5 metre) and CHORD CRIMSON PLUS VEE (1 or 0,5 metre)

Can You send me private message, how I should order and information about your bank account to transfer money.

Thanks
    Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM Sent.

Cheers

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Sorry to but in on this conversation rather than start a new thread, ive only come across this Richer Sounds thread i used to shop in Richers Sounds in Dublin on the Quays years ago, am i of the understanding that people from down south can purchase goods from richer sounds at the same price as advertised up north avoiding the usual rip off prices for electronics down here, and just pay some delivery fees if so im definitely interested in making some purchases, if not then ill just wait for someone to drive up and purchase them myself in the actual shop.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Johnny.

Cheers for the post.

We offer the same prices as the UK website and the UK catalogue and we have our own product on the Irish website.

The only additional charge that you would have to pay would be delivery.

We can deliver most items for £12.99. Eg. A pair of speakers and an amplifier.

Some TV's fall into this category as well and the larger TV's that need extra insurance etc, are can work out a bit more.

We use a courier to ship everything and we can ship direct to your door.

We still offer the 5 year warranty on everything for 10% of the price.

Alternatively, if you fancy a drive up, we'll pay your parking...although the diesel may cost you more than £12.99 !

I hope this helps, but if there is anything that you would like a quote on, let me know.

Cheers

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 NBW

Hi Dave

Do you have any speaker systems available for test in the shop?

I'm interested in the Boston Acoustics or Q Acoustics 2000 but have no idea what the sound quality is like. Would they be compatable with an Onkyo TXNR509?

What are the best discrete speakers systems you have

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

NBW wrote: »
    Hi Dave

Do you have any speaker systems available for test in the shop?

I'm interested in the Boston Acoustics or Q Acoustics 2000 but have no idea what the sound quality is like. Would they be compatable with an Onkyo TXNR509?

What are the best discrete speakers systems you have

NBW,

yep we have lots of systems on display instore including the new Boston Soundware 5.1 Se system and the QA 2000 5.1 system - we also have the Monitor Audio Vector system and the Radius R90HD10 (we will do Boardies a mega deal on these ;))

All the above would work well with the 509 - however the R90HD10 may be slight overkill...

If you are looking for discrete, I would pop for the Boston XS 5.1 se every day of the week - it comes with a new revised subwoofer and the brackets and satellites have also been redesigned so they mount really slickly..

Thanks again for the post and as ever keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Hi Johnny.

Cheers for the post.

We offer the same prices as the UK website and the UK catalogue and we have our own product on the Irish website.

The only additional charge that you would have to pay would be delivery.

We can deliver most items for £12.99. Eg. A pair of speakers and an amplifier.

Some TV's fall into this category as well and the larger TV's that need extra insurance etc, are can work out a bit more.

We use a courier to ship everything and we can ship direct to your door.

We still offer the 5 year warranty on everything for 10% of the price.

Alternatively, if you fancy a drive up, we'll pay your parking...although the diesel may cost you more than £12.99 !

I hope this helps, but if there is anything that you would like a quote on, let me know.

Cheers

Dave

sounds good ill bear this in mind alright:)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.