Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

steam/team fortress 2 question

Options
  • 21-09-2011 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

almost everyday i start steam there is a download for team fortress 2, what are all these downloads?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Hats probably. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

noobacus wrote: »
    almost everyday i start steam there is a download for team fortress 2, what are all these downloads?

Its updated regularly, click view news and it will tell you exactly what they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Go here, scroll down until you see "View update history" on the left hand side.

Revel in the full history of every update.
    Occasional hats, mostly bug fixing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I can't play online at anytime with team fortress 2. It keeps saying no games were found that match my requirements. Maybe it's because it's my first time playing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Asmodean wrote: »
    I can't play online at anytime with team fortress 2. It keeps saying no games were found that match my requirements. Maybe it's because it's my first time playing it?

You could always join through the server browser (or find stuff on server listing websites like Game-Monitor and GameTracker) - it's not the most convenient method of doing it, but it's highly unlikely that you'll have trouble finding a server that way (although, if you are a Free 2 Play player, you may want to watch out for servers that block F2P players). FWIW, I've found the UKCS servers to be fairly decent - I don't know how they operate around F2P, but they've got plenty of servers for different gamemodes, and the community is decent as well IMO.

• Advertisement
Advertisement