Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help ! removed graphcis card, now stuck on startup repair

Options
  • 21-09-2011 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I was running a i3 processor with onboard graphics fine for a few months. After a while i decided to insert a graphics card, everything went smoothly , new graphics card worked perfect.
    Recently my fathers own GPU on his own pc went and crapped out so i decided he could have mine as i was intending on upgrading and would make do with the onboard graphics of the i3. After i removed my GPU my computer. It is now stuck in startup repair. Any suggestion or help is appreciated . BTW im running Win7 .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tony10

did you try start up in safe mode or else starting up with the boot disc in, and then do a repair.hopefully will fix your problem

• Registered Users Posts: 35 kinseydub

tried safe moe alright , just got a bank screen and gave up after 1 hr. gona try ur suggestion with the boot up disc . thanks .

Advertisement