Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help identifying a game

Options
  • 21-09-2011 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if there's a "name that game" thread, I looked for one but couldn't find one.

Anyway, my friend is trying to remember a video game he used to play a few years ago. He can remember the character is a small devil guy with a trident and apparently he can produce and ignite gunpowder with it. It's a 3rd person game so you can only see this guy's back. He also remembers one part of a level, where he's in a hall with some shadows and he has to pass through this place which is full of black creatures trying to eat him. And the game isn't very colourful. I know it's not a lot of details, but I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. He says he played it about 10 years ago on the PC.

Anybody have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Jersey Devil maybe?

Hey thanks for the reply, nah he says it's not Jersey devil. He says it not that colourful and jersey devil was only for the playstation, he played it on PC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm not sure if there's a "name that game" thread, I looked for one but couldn't find one.

Anyway, my friend is trying to remember a video game he used to play a few years ago. He can remember the character is a small devil guy with a trident and apparently he can produce and ignite gunpowder with it. It's a 3rd person game so you can only see this guy's back. He also remembers one part of a level, where he's in a hall with some shadows and he has to pass through this place which is full of black creatures trying to eat him. And the game isn't very colourful. I know it's not a lot of details, but I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. He says he played it about 10 years ago on the PC.

Anybody have any ideas?

Litil Devil?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Spear wrote: »

Ah he says it's definitely not that. Thanks anyway Spear

Advertisement