If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone docking system

Options
  • 21-09-2011 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I'm interested in an iphone / ipod docking station, preferably with radio. Any suggestions and / or good deals. Would like good sound, remote and good looks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey themetunegal,

What kinda budget are you able to work with? Is it a bedside dock you're after or something for your main living area?

We do docks with radio from €49.99 to €249.99.

Why not have a quick look at our range here and let me know if anything strikes your fancy.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 themetunegal

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for getting back to me. I took at look at the suggested web page but unfortunately the ones that are within my budget (circa €100) seem to have a very low output, and I would intend using this for main living area rather than alarm clock type purpose. Any suggestions or is it my budget that needs to change! :D

Thanks a mil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey again,

The DS3000 is a pretty decent unit when you hear it in the flesh. Its also waaaaay under budget at €59.99. :D:D:D

Also if you can push out the boat a little the DCM186 is a pretty decent little micro hifi with CD and radio to boot. €129.99.

Let me now if you need any more info.

Thanks a mil, Nicola. :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi

I'm interested in an iphone / ipod docking station, preferably with radio. Any suggestions and / or good deals. Would like good sound, remote and good looks!

Theme,

How about this one -
    picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=10454

It looks great, sounds great - is amazing value at just £69.95 / €84.99 - it's remote of course - it doesnt have radio but of course you can use your Iphone to access web radio no problem - you can wall mount it or desk mount it - here is a link to the complete specs:

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/202/202/227/XW-NAW1-K/index.html

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.