Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolmine Market

Options
  • 21-09-2011 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

I was told about a new market in Coolmine a few days ago, I think it's in and around Verona, while walking over near the Quinn Direct building yesterday I saw a sign for it advertising it on a Sunday between 1-6pm, has anyone here been? If so, is it like a carboot kind of thing or is it people doing it for a living? Is it anygood?

I did a quick google but the only info I can find is about the Farmers market on a Saturday which by the way looks great, I must go up soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

I was there the first day, it was lashing rain so not a great day for an indoor/outdoor market.

The usual fair inside the hall, out of date cakes and biscuits, free to air etc., PC/Laptop repair, knitting wool, wooden statue things, and pictures from B&Q. Also there was a hot food thing outside in the car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

where in coolmine is it?

Verona Football Club, just down from Coolmine swimming pool/gym/school.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

jeffk wrote: »
    Verona Football Club, just down from Coolmine swimming pool/gym/school.
    Map: http://g.co/maps/d3mbq
    (the road is incorrectly called Navan Road on the map - should be Grove Road).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I went up a few Saturdays ago and it was only outside in the stone car park beside the Coolmine Therapeutic house.

• Advertisement

ciaran76 wrote: »
    I went up a few Saturdays ago and it was only outside in the stone car park beside the Coolmine Therapeutic house.

Id say your thinking of the farmers market!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Ah I see ! Thanks.

Advertisement