Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Nova networks any good?

• 21-09-2011 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I'm currently with eircom and there 1mb [only get 100kb/s download speed]

Anyway i live in Cork > Killeagh and i'm in the country checked there site and says there available here so im delighted. So i plan on getting them but are they any good for people in the country?

Novanetworks.ie << they're site

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I have only heard positve things about them regarding good customer service etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

AzN wrote: »

Anyway i live in Cork > Killeagh and i'm in the country checked there site and says there available here so im delighted. So i plan on getting them but are they any good for people in the country?

Hi AzN.....

Check out this other Thread here.....And I have a link on the last post on it.... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056386725

As soon as I get the connection money together,,I'm gong to give them a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

AzN wrote: »

I'm with novanetworks with nearly 3 years and i have to say there service is great, i'm in ballycotton on there 8mb package, the speed stays pretty constant usually getting over 7mb most of the time, the odd time it may dip down a bit but not for long, i do a lot of streaming and torrent downloading and find it great,

There customer service is excellent, for the few times that i have had problems when i got onto them they got back to me very promptly and the problem was sorted, i get 120GB per month which is great for movies and streaming.

If you are going to go ahead with them send me a PM as they do a refer a friend and we both would get 20 euro off.

Also for reviews have a look here http://ratemyisp.ie/ratings/nova-networks-2/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Simi

Wow, their caps are actually fairly reasonable, considering it's wireless.

I wonder how congested their network gets because of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

Such a shame they have no plans on expanding into surrounding counties like Tipp.

• Advertisement
Advertisement