Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spanish beers

Options
  • 21-09-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi does anybody know if you can buy the spanish beer "tropical" in Ireland, we fell in love with it on a recent trip to the canary islands

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭eurokev

noyt available in ireland, 99% sure of this. San Miguel may be an alternative for you

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

AAAHH tropical i remember it well.....its nothing great to be honest now that i am a "beer buff" so dont loose heart just go to the offie and get x amount of different beers. ie use the holiday spirit in your local offie and drink local...:D

dont think you'd get that in other parts of spain not to mention abroad

• Registered Users Posts: 9,491 ✭✭✭Heroditas

eurokev wrote: »
    San Miguel may be an alternative for you

Isn't San Miguel made in the Philippines?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Heroditas wrote: »
    Isn't San Miguel made in the Philippines?
    It is. And in Spain, Hong Kong, Nepal and lots of other places too, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mccullagh

Thanks all for your replies, gutted I can't get it here but I suppose I will have fun consumer tasting for an alternative :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement