Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Expert Required

Options
  • 21-09-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

This is especially for all those SEO experts out there with some time to spend on their hands. If your experienced, can deliver guaranteed results on time and have good communication skills then PM me for more info. If you can take on multiple jobs for a lot of our clients then you might be interested in finding out more.

I'll need to receive a list of the services you are capable of delivering and the prices associated with different packages you can offer. Basically the more and better the services I can offer to my clients the more work I can offer to an SEO expert.

P.S. I am only looking for individuals not companies for this so I won't be replying to any advertisements for offers of SEO services..sorry.

Advertisement