Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

control re-mapping

Options
  • 21-09-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hey guys i was wondering if i could get your support on a certain topic that really gets on my wick! I'm a gamer and would LOVE to get into COD or Gears OF War first person shooter but sadly as I'm a wheelchair user i cant use the bumper buttons quick enough and there is NO control re-mapping to put the trigger button on ''A'' or ''X'' and i know its more comfortable for some to use the bumper buttons butnot for all

so I'm planing to do thing's like emailing different company's with petitions also making a YouTube video explaining my frustration with this so if you wanna help get in touch thanks

RYZE!!! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Valve to the rescue, counter stike GO is meant to allow a lot of custom controls.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Please forgive me if this seems a little insensitive, I truly don't intend it as such, but how does your being in a wheelchair effect your ability to use the bumper or trigger buttons?

I fully support the cause by the way, I cannot fathom how any game can be released that doesn't allow you to set the controls the way you want - it's not like they can't reuse the code once they write it once. I played Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the XBox figuring I'd at least try to indulge a console in a serious FPS title that I wanted to play and there was zero option to reconfigure controls which meant I never played the multiplayer on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 RYZE

ty guys!!!!

@shim i dont have as much flexibility in my fingers as a person without disabilities to work them so i use the X B A Y

http://youtu.be/Up28BC0hRvQ (if you have a youtube acc leave a like and stuff ty)

Advertisement