Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed dropped since moving house....

Options
  • 21-09-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Supposedly we are on Eircoms next generation broadband, in our old house we were getting 10-12mbps depending on time of day or night, now we have dropped down to a paltry 2.5mbps, I knew when we were moving the service may have dropped due to the place we moved to is a little more "rural" but I never expected it to drop the way it has....

Any ideas?

See below

1495121545.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Fieldog wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Supposedly we are on Eircoms next generation broadband, in our old house we were getting 10-12mbps depending on time of day or night, now we have dropped down to a paltry 2.5mbps, I knew when we were moving the service may have dropped due to the place we moved to is a little more "rural" but I never expected it to drop the way it has....

Any ideas?

See below

1495121545.png

Hi Fieldog
    it is possible lines to the new house cannot support faster speeds. If you PM me your tel. number I can run some tests here and se if we can increase this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Strangely though, the old house was an old estate and the new house is in a new estate!

And its only 2k from the old house!

PM sent, hope you can sort it out Tony....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Fieldog wrote: »
    Strangely though, the old house was an old estate and the new house is in a new estate!

And its only 2k from the old house!

PM sent, hope you can sort it out Tony....

Just PM'd you Fieldog.
    Tony

Advertisement