Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get the SPECACT Kit and Dog Tag preorder DLCs

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It's just a pack... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Meh its just skins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Since I will be investing so much time in this game I wanted to get it and at 4e its just some spare change from my paypal account :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

It's just a pack... :confused:

that's one way of looking at it...another of looking at it is having 2 versions of each soldier set up as you like them with their various weapons and perks to suit each game..
    found it very handy in BC2 rather having to constantly change ..especially for engineer class.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    that's one way of looking at it...another of looking at it is having 2 versions of each soldier set up as you like them with their various weapons and perks to suit each game..
    found it very handy in BC2 rather having to constantly change ..especially for engineer class.
    Uh... thought it was only skins. You get extra classes as well? Hrm, may get it.

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    Uh... thought it was only skins. You get extra classes as well? Hrm, may get it.

yeah..that's the way it was in BC2...basically you had two of each class.
    For eg..I had one engineer set up as anti air with tracer dart and rpg, and the Specact engineer was equipped with pistol and AT etc.. so it was dead handy to switch between both as required...
    I was skeptical at first myself but found it very handy afterwards and the fiver spent was well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

That site, mmoga.com, doesn't have a perfect reputation according to Web of Trust, for whatever that's worth.

Anyone else get a 404 error when they goto http://www.battlefield.com/redeem ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Yes, I get the error.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Redeem it in origin

• Advertisement

Fnz wrote: »
    That site, mmoga.com, doesn't have a perfect reputation according to Web of Trust, for whatever that's worth.

Any of those Wow gold farming sites are all like that...you're promised the gold within a certain period of time (normally 12 hours) however all those chinese farmers could be on a break so you normally have to wait a few days at least as everyone is buying gold for WoW so demand far outstrips supply.

In fairness I got my spectact code in my email before I've even closed the browser so I can't fault them this time

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Redeem it in origin
    Coolio, that worked a charm. 2.5 hours left now :D

Advertisement