Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SU Secondhand Bookshop

Options
  • 21-09-2011 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey Guys, just wondering, can you just go into the secondhand bookshop at any time and sell them your books, or what way does it work

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,765 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

yeah take your books down, they ask you to fill in a form with your details and to write down what you are selling. think they then email you when the book is sold and usually its for 2/3 of the books face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Just to let you know, the books can take a very long time to sell. A friend of mine put a book in there when we were in first year, and it didn't sell until nearly 3 years later.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Dublineese

Thanks a million for the info guys!! Just cleaning the place out an found some books from first year that I really don't need, Ill probably bring them down, sure they're no use sitting on my bookshelf in anyway! Thanks!

Advertisement