Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi cost to Claregalway (about 10km/6 miles)

Options
  • 22-09-2011 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Yes, that's it really - just wondering how much I should expect to pay for a ride back to Claregalway.

Thanks
    Cliff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

loobycliff wrote: »
    Yes, that's it really - just wondering how much I should expect to pay for a ride back to Claregalway.

Thanks
    Cliff
    From town yeah? Around 20 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

loobycliff wrote: »
    just wondering how much I should expect to pay for a ride back to Claregalway.

About ten vodkas and red bulls for her and two smirnoff ices for each of her friends :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Get a CAB and not a taxi and you'll save yourself a few euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 loobycliff

scholar007 wrote: »
    About ten vodkas and red bulls for her and two smirnoff ices for each of her friends :D

Boom-boom! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 AraMusha

I usually pay €15 for a hackney cab from Claregalway village to Eyre Square. You could give the cab company in Claregalway, To&Fro Cabs, a call for a quotation. Their number is (091) 739222. Their prices are pretty reasonable. If you get a taxi expect to pay more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement