Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish biker t-shirts

• 22-09-2011 11:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

I'll be flying into Auckland Monday week and I'm being adopted by an Irish expat and fellow biker. I'm blown away with how helpful and accomodating he's being to me. I've never even met him- he's the son of a colleague!

He's asked me if I'd seen any Irish biker t-shirts. I'm determined to come through for him because he's bending over backwards for me. I know there are websites out there but I effectively have just a week left until I fly out.

Any ideas as to where I can locate some t-shirts like these or maybe have them made somewhere I could collect them from?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Try this for a start

MAG Ireland
    c/o 94 Merrion Square West
    Dublin 2

Tel: +353 (0)1 602 0695
    http://www.magireland.org/shop/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Few of the MAG guys are on ibf, definitely ask there!
    thats really nice of him! glad youre being looked after :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

maameeo wrote: »
    Few of the MAG guys are on ibf, definitely ask there!

Excellent idea. I'm going to travel back in time 10 minutes and do that :D
    thats really nice of him! glad youre being looked after :)

It's absolutely brilliant. I was bricking it at the though of rocking off the plane and having nowhere to go. He's obviously been in my position before.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

cantdecide wrote: »
    Excellent idea. I'm going to travel back in time 10 minutes and do that :D

It's absolutely brilliant. I was bricking it at the though of rocking off the plane and having nowhere to go. He's obviously been in my position before.

still cant believe youre actually going! lol any luck selling the busa? you better keep in touch too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

still cant believe youre actually going!!

That makes two of us! I'll bug you all on FB!
    still cant believe youre actually going! lol any luck selling the busa? you better keep in touch too!

Ze Busa? She go! She's gone to Dublin actually.

• Advertisement
Advertisement