Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's why I'm renting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

Lyn256 wrote: »
    http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/64-the-old-forge-lucan/369788

*****SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH DECKING*****

But how can you resist decking? It's bubbletastic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

A lot of people when they put there house on the market think for some reason it's not effected by the property crash and still look for crazy prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

blah wrote: »
    But how can you resist decking? It's bubbletastic! :D

Tskkk I know I know . . . Damn hard to resist decking . . . . .;)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

Dymo wrote: »
    A lot of people when they put there house on the market think for some reason it's not effected by the property crash and still look for crazy prices.

If you see any houses advertised like this just e-mail them and let them know how delusional they are.

They will soon get with the times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

If you see any houses advertised like this just e-mail them and let them know how delusional they are.

They will soon get with the times.

Soon is relative, it's been years now. People just don't want to acknowledge they were fooled\fooled themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/55-the-old-forge-lucan-co-dublin/1403756

Did a bit more looking and realised the house 1- 64 old forge is still not even the cheapest house in the estate at that price-just around the corner is 55 old forge and they been looking for e240k for a couple of months . . . .

Advertisement