Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lennoxs launderette?

Options
  • 22-09-2011 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

Hopefully someone can help me with this, I've never used a launderette before so have some questions which hopefully someone can answer!

Firstly, is the lennoxs launderette still there?

Can you just bring clothes there and dry them, I've a washing machine here but things take ages to dry on the line.

If I can do that can you just leave the stuff there and come back an hour of two later and collect the stuff or do you have to hang around?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Hi Ricky...

There are 2 Lennox's...

One on Bandon Rd,next to the chipper....

And the other up past the Lough,next to the Supervalu.

Not sure if they would deal in just drying clothes,to be honest. Be best to ring first Me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

Yes Lennoxs are still there on Bandon Road.I brought clothes there last week to dry only.It cost me € 7.50 for a fairly large bag and you don't have to hang around.

Ricky91t wrote: »
    If I can do that can you just leave the stuff there and come back an hour of two later and collect the stuff or do you have to hang around?

Thanks for the help!

Yep, drop them in and they'll dry them for you, dunno about coming back in an hour or two, they're quite busy at times so may require longer than that, same day though.

Advertisement