Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bin charges

• 22-09-2011 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

we currently use clean ireland recycling - works out 180 every 6 mths.
    any other providers in clare? or is that the norm to pay?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

I take it you also got your charges notice in yesterdays post :)
    Was thinking the same thing myself since yesterday.
    I used to use Mr. Binman before Clean Ireland but I prefer the Clean Irl. service. Also, i don't like the bags Mr. Binman supplies for the recycleables, I prefer to use a bin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭emanresu

LadyTBolt wrote: »
    I take it you also got your charges notice in yesterdays post :)
    Was thinking the same thing myself since yesterday.
    I used to use Mr. Binman before Clean Ireland but I prefer the Clean Irl. service. Also, i don't like the bags Mr. Binman supplies for the recycleables, I prefer to use a bin.

Mr Binman won't be using the bags for much longer. They have already given, or are in the process of giving, a second bin for the recylables.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I got one too! Only other ones I know of are smaller companies, like Tom Cassidy I think. Haven't used him myself. So far I'm reasoning that everybody on my road uses cleanireland, so surely somebody did the math and worked out them as the cheapest! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I'm with Clean Irl and my bill was €135 for 6 months. I was with Mr Binman before but I found them so unreliable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

am with Mr. Binman. 225e for the year. they are grand but never collect the brown bin . so i gave it back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭golden8

I'm with Clean Irl and my bill was €135 for 6 months. I was with Mr Binman before but I found them so unreliable.

We use Clean Irl and my bill is euro135. I have also used Mr Binman and hate using the recyling bag they now provide a bin for recycles stuff but you still need to bag it as well. Great for the environment!! We moved for two reasons the great just dumping the recycles in straight into the green bin also binman collection for us is mondays and they dont do bank holidays mondays they come on saturdays which didnt suit us. I believe clean irl do but dont quote me on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭alibride

thanks all
    our is high id say cause we have 2 in nappies!! not for too much longer though.
    they are also introducing the brown bin so that should take a bit of weight off the wet bin!! most people in the area have clean irl so they must be fairly competitive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭graflynn

My last invoice from Mr Binman was for E170 for 6 months. Binmaster were doing a much better deal for nine months. So I rang Binman and they gave me the same deal. Paid E135.

Shop around!

Advertisement