Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaoise to Blanchardstown Area

Options
  • 22-09-2011 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

HELP IRELAND! Have new job begining on 3rd of Oct and am looking to car share with someone who goes from Portlaoise to Blanchardstown area on a daily basis. Start time 9.00am an finish 5.30pm. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 myself69

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Altea

Thanks, have tried. No one at present, but have logged journey there, so fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 keithgalby

Hi, just saw your forum, I am commuting from Kilminchy in Portlaoise to Ballycoolin Business Park, Blanchardstown. I work Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Would you be interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 keithgalby

Just added my route to http://carsharing.ie/ also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Toney Ryan

keithgalby wrote: »
    Hi, just saw your forum, I am commuting from Kilminchy in Portlaoise to Ballycoolin Business Park, Blanchardstown. I work Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Would you be interested?
    Thanks I am doing an instructor manual handling course from tue 25to 27 March and 1&2 nd of April but I wont be finished till 5 each day

• Advertisement
Advertisement