Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Phone Goin'

Options
  • 22-09-2011 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

What is The Best Phone Goin'?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

You need to be more vague.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Depends on whether you like iOS, WP7 or Android. If it's purely based on hardware...

GOOGLE FFS!!!
    Attacking post, not poster!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I heard nokia 1611 is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Nokia 3210 has the original Snake. Why would you need anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Nokia 3210 has the original Snake. Why would you need anything else?

Crap battery life - it only lasts two weeks like!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭ImGettinPaper

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeze if I had tits you'd tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Elrollo

mtb_kng wrote: »

GOOGLE FFS!!!

Attacking post, not poster!
    Lads the Nokia 3210? The 1611? ImGettinPaper please refer yourself to the Motorola MicroTAC 9800X(the X means its XTREME!!!)

I'd use Bing if I were him..
    commenting on post not poster lolololol :D

Elrollo wrote: »
    Lads the Nokia 3210? The 1611? ImGettinPaper please refer yourself to the Motorola MicroTAC 9800X(the X means its XTREME!!!)

I'd use Bing if I were him..
    commenting on post not poster lolololol :D
    LOLZROTFLCOPTER Cheers for the advice. Now I just gotta get those new back to the future runners and I'm on my mission!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeze if I had tits you'd tell me.
    Iphone 4......................... happy now
    Now show me those tits:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Pffft , iPhone 4 :rolleyes:

Wait two weeks and they're announcing the 4S.

Or you could just buy the Samsung Galaxy S2 which is twice as fast and half the price.

• Advertisement

Rebel021 wrote: »
    Iphone 4......................... happy now
    Now show me those tits:D
    Ah here, Iphone 4? Don't listen to him, grab an Xperia Play so you have something to keep yer hands busy while we stare at yer tits!

Anyone wanna cyber type 392sdjhas

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

KTRIC wrote: »
    Pffft , iPhone 4 :rolleyes:

Wait two weeks and they're announcing the 4S.

Or you could just buy the Samsung Galaxy S2 which is twice as fast and half the price.
    I would actually consider the galaxy tab.
    Brother got the 7 inch version and its an amazing machine.

Seriously though, I'm lookin for one with the longest battery life, biggest screen and all round awesomeness. I've been adviced of the Sony Ericson Arc by someone else but I want to get more opinions. I currently have a nokia 5210 so this is a big step for me into the big bad world of up to date phones. :)

edit: 5230

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Just do some research yourself! Read reviews for each of the smartphone manufacturers(Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Apple, Motorola, Nokia, Blackerry) flagship phones, they will each have their own particular strengths, its then up to you to decide. Report back and let us know how you get on

Don't bother with anything else Samsung Note is the one to go for, the freakin size of the screen man! samsung-note-hands-on-ac-02-slashgear1-540x359.jpg

Just do some research yourself! Read reviews for each of the smartphone manufacturers(Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Apple, Motorola, Nokia, Blackerry) flagship phones, they will each have their own particular strengths, its then up to you to decide. Report back and let us know how you get on
    DO SOME RESEARCH MYSELF??? What am I doing here?? Bye. :D

Don't bother with anything else Samsung Note is the one to go for, the freakin size of the screen man! samsung-note-hands-on-ac-02-slashgear1-540x359.jpg
    Sorry care cup is empty c[_]

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭KrisW

Tell you what, how about some useful information, just to break the pattern, like...

"Best" out there:
    - SonyEricsson Xperia Arc
    - Samsung Galaxy S 2.

"Best" coming soon:
    - Nokia N9 (announced, on sale from October, SIM-free only).
    - Apple iPhone 5 (not announced, but will be shipping before Christmas)

Websites:
    GSMArena is the most impartial site for mobile reviews. Engadget are good too, but they're a bit too US-focussed sometimes. Gizmodo is far too much in love with Apple to be a useful guide, and MobileReview has zero credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nokia smart phones are pretty good, free gps etc

Dell Streak is massive
    dellstreakhero06042010.jpg

• Advertisement

KrisW wrote: »
    Tell you what, how about some useful information, just to break the pattern, like...

"Best" out there:
    - SonyEricsson Xperia Arc
    - Samsung Galaxy S 2.

"Best" coming soon:
    - Nokia N9 (announced, on sale from October, SIM-free only).
    - Apple iPhone 5 (not announced, but will be shipping before Christmas)

Websites:
    GSMArena is the most impartial site for mobile reviews. Engadget are good too, but they're a bit too US-focussed sometimes. Gizmodo is far too much in love with Apple to be a useful guide, and MobileReview has zero credibility.
    Cheers pal. I've decided to get the S2. I had a look at the Nokia N9 and it's not what I'm looking for. It's too boring. :) And I wouldn't dream of going near an Apple product after my 2 ipods, who weren't cheap, have repeatedly been breaking down and not to mention all the others stories I've heard!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Galaxy S2, your and idiot if you buy anything else especially an iPhone4.

Cheers pal. I've decided to get the S2. I had a look at the Nokia N9 and it's not what I'm looking for. It's too boring. :) And I wouldn't dream of going near an Apple product after my 2 ipods, who weren't cheap, have repeatedly been breaking down and not to mention all the others stories I've heard!
    an impatient man eh? Well you just wait till I swagger in with a Note stuffed uncomfortably into my pocket and we'll see who's the bigger man :D

an impatient man eh? Well you just wait till I swagger in with a Note stuffed uncomfortably into my pocket and we'll see who's the bigger man :D
    It's all about performance so I hear!!

It's all about performance so I hear!!
    Sure size and performance, where could ye be going wrong?

Sure size and performance, where could ye be going wrong?
    Whatever. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

OP, what network will you be using with your new phone?

Very important you read up on the various data bundles available before purchasing / signing up to anything, compare them and see what's best for your needs, then look at how little Oh Two will give you :rolleyes:

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »

Very important you read up on the various data bundles available before purchasing / signing up to anything, compare them and see what's best for your needs, then look at how little Oh Two will give you :rolleyes:
    those feckers should have the tagline from 300, 'give them nothing but take from them...everything!'

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »

I'm looking at meteor bill pay. Doesn't look like they're giving free meteor to meteor calls and texts on any of their plans unless yuo're a business user switching over to meteor?? I'm going to go in to store and see what the story is. Can you recommend a network that's giving out deals on the SII?? If not sure I'll have a look myself :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

I'm looking at meteor bill pay. Doesn't look like they're giving free meteor to meteor calls and texts on any of their plans unless yuo're a business user switching over to meteor?? I'm going to go in to store and see what the story is. Can you recommend a network that's giving out deals on the SII?? If not sure I'll have a look myself :D

Sorry, not sure, so have a gander yourself :D By the way, post that info back up here, am half tempted to get a SGS2 myself :)

Advertisement