Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is it!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

Fire 45 done - 383 calories. I'm back!! (albeit very red faced!)

HIIT 25 done - love it, love it, love it!! 198 calories used.

Off today so workout done early. Feel buzzed now. Turbo Fire Fire 55EZ done - 353 calories. Off now to do the shopping and then clean the house - will burn off a few more calories hopefully!

Sat 5 Nov - Stretch 40 & Core 20 - 172 cals.

Sun 6 Nov - Rest day. Although day of rest it was not - 19 kids in the
    house for a 5 year old's birthday party! So with the stress and all the running around & cleaning up I probably did a fairly good workout :D

Will post tonight following workout. Tried to get up at 5.30 this morning but it was too cold! Will do it tonight instead.

HIIT 30 - 265 calories. Heart rate went up to 187 at one stage - phew!! Feel great now I've recovered!!

• Advertisement

Fire 45 done - 364 calories. Am very proud of my sumo burpess and all my jumps are getting higher!

Fire 55EZ completed - 385 calories. Have noticed I'm burning less calories now so will have to up the intensity.

Rest day today!

Turbo Fire - HIIT 30 done while hubbie watching the football. On fire now :):):):):) and 263 calories down. WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sat 12 Nov - Fire 45 - 397 calories. Also took part in the local clean up and spent 2 1/2 hours raking, sweeping and gathering leaves, weeding etc. Can hardly walk today!! So 2 workouts in one day :)

• Advertisement

Fire 55EZ - 388 calories. All the boxing and kicking helped stretch out my achey bones.

Took my rest day for the week yesterday as had to be in to work for 7.30 and didn't get home until 8pm Was totally shattered. Looking forward to workout tonight though :)

Fire 30 & Sculpt 30 done. Not a huge fan of resistance bands I have to say. Still 373 calories gone so not all bad!

Fire 55EZ done but didn't have much energy - TOTM :(. Anyway still managed to burn 329 calories. Hopefully will be a bit more up for it tomorrow.

Fire 30 and Tone 30 done - 332 calories. Tired girl now and off to bed - night night!

Home from work yesterday with sick daughter so was really looking forward to some 'me' time during my workout! But had two little helpers shouting me on and trying to copy the moves. Seeing a 3 year old trying to do jumping jacks, burpees and all the boxing moves is hilarious!! Nearly passed out doing Fire 45 until I realised the heat was on! Anyway burned 312 calories and will log today's workout later.

Fire 55EZ done - really gave it 110% to make up for lack of energy earlier in the week. Burned 401 calories - yee hah!

HIIT 25 & Core 20 done - 275 calories. I sooooooooo love the HIIT workouts and very tempted to do them more often (which I know I can't). Very proud of my squat jumps now - can jump way higher than I used to. Have lost 5 1/2 pounds but haven't measured myself lately. Must do so as everything is getting very loose on me - my HRM band fell down today during one of my jumps :-). Happy days!!

Fire 45EZ completed - 353 calories. A tough workout!

Home late from work this evening so did a short workout - HIIT 30. Still burned 249 calories though so happy enough,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Andromeda_111

Hi Methven, looks like your very committed to the 'cause'...keep up the good work!

Aah thanks! Nice to get words of encouragement :) Just wish there were more hours in the day - have to be super organised to fit in a workout. Feel much better and more energetic after I do one though and am (very) slowly but surely getting the results.

Thanks again!

Busy busy busy and haven't had time to post. Anyway last 2 days are as follows:

Wed: Rest day
    Thurs: Stretch 40/Core 20 - 187 claories

Will post today's workout later.

Friday 25 Nov - Fire 30 /Tone 30 done - 327 calories.Saturday 26 Nov - Fire 45 - 357 calories.Plus lots of running around toy shopping / kiddie birthday party and battling the crowds to see Santa turn on the lights. Phew! Off now for a few glasses of well deserved vino!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Methven wrote: »
    HIIT 25 & Core 20 done - 275 calories. I sooooooooo love the HIIT workouts and very tempted to do them more often (which I know I can't). Very proud of my squat jumps now - can jump way higher than I used to. Have lost 5 1/2 pounds but haven't measured myself lately. Must do so as everything is getting very loose on me - my HRM band fell down today during one of my jumps :-). Happy days!!

Had to come & check out your log :)
    I did Chalean Extreme, another beachbody programme, over the Summer & found it great. I took a front & side pic in my bra & knicks every 30 days and it was great seeing the difference even though there was little diff on the scales or on the tape. I have kept up that monthly photo record too...hopefully one day there will be visible abs - that's the goal!
    I am a hrm junkie too :D

Abs are my goal too! When I hold in my tummy I can see a 4 pack - I think! :-). Love my HRM too - its amazing the difference in calories doing exactly the same workout when you push yourself a little bit. Without the HRM you wouldn't know.I want to do a Turbo Fire / Chalean Extreme hybrid after this (a bit to go yet). What size weights did you use? I don't have a lot at home as I was in a gym - just the 'girly' ones from 30 day shred. Hubbie has some but is it a real pain changing the plates during the workout? Think I'd like to have separate ones or those fancy adjustable types that cost a fortune (in my dreams!!). Also have to source the Chalean Extreme dvds - maybe Santa will be good.Thanks for the tip re the photos - good idea. When I look in the mirror I do see a difference but it would be good to record it.Looks like you're near your goal - well done! A bit to go for me yet but I'll get there. Plan to be a 40 something babe in 2012 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Methven wrote: »
    Abs are my goal too! When I hold in my tummy I can see a 4 pack - I think! :-). Love my HRM too - its amazing the difference in calories doing exactly the same workout when you push yourself a little bit. Without the HRM you wouldn't know.I want to do a Turbo Fire / Chalean Extreme hybrid after this (a bit to go yet). What size weights did you use? I don't have a lot at home as I was in a gym - just the 'girly' ones from 30 day shred. Hubbie has some but is it a real pain changing the plates during the workout? Think I'd like to have separate ones or those fancy adjustable types that cost a fortune (in my dreams!!). Also have to source the Chalean Extreme dvds - maybe Santa will be good.Thanks for the tip re the photos - good idea. When I look in the mirror I do see a difference but it would be good to record it.Looks like you're near your goal - well done! A bit to go for me yet but I'll get there. Plan to be a 40 something babe in 2012 :-)

So we are very similar, though I'm just a couple of years younger, we're both mammies in search of abs:D I am very near my weight loss goal (having gone from 11'7 to almost 9st) but there is lots more I want to achieve fitness & strength wise - and no sign of abs - just some definition
    around the edge. I hope I don't need to lose more weight to get the look I want because I'm not keen on doing that.
    Oh yes would love the dial-a-weight dumbells! I started with these and then when I got up to level 3 on Chalean I bought additonal plates on adverts. So now I can get as heavy as I need to with them.
    Yes it is a pain changing plates between each exercise but you gotta manage with what you have & make the best of it. The metal spinlocks come on&off pretty fast and you become pretty nifty at changes.
    I downloaded CXT off the internet ;) and burnt it to dvd's. I reckon all the copies on ebay are fakes and can't afford to buy the real deal from BB.

Thanks for all the info! Will check those weights out. By the way I got Turbofire on adverts and it was perfect so will try to get Chalean Exreme that way too. Sounds like we're both determined to get those abs!! So hard after having kids but my inspiration is some of the women in Turbofire. One of them had triplets and has the most amazing abs plus Chalene herself has kids and is my age so it can be done!! Keep up the good work and I bet you'll wake up some morning with a 6 pack :-)

Fire 45EZ done - 378 calories - gave it socks! Wide awake now and feel like I could do anything. Hopefully that will carry on until 5am when I have to get up :-)

• Advertisement

HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30 done - 356 calories. The HIIT class is only 15 minutes long but very intensive - was in a puddle by the end of it. Up at 5am to do it - will probably keel over with tiredness by 10am :D. At work now so better sign off.

Advertisement