Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N' Roses Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Heads up for Steven appearing in Argentina over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Adler has his usual cameo with Guns last night, just playing Out Ta Get Me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Any announcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Root13

Oh, I just hope, they'll reunite in the distant future..BTW was on AC/DC concert where Axl was on vocal, super cool

• Registered Users Posts: 40,017 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Any announcement?
    I didn't hear anything anyway.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I didn't hear anything anyway.

Me neither

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Mushy wrote: »
    Mate was informed of a Monday announcement!

Spoffin' :D

Spoofing' :D

Fixed that for you:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Mate was informed of a Monday announcement!

Spoffin' :D

Didn't say which Monday!

This week would be mad with Robbie Williams tix, so hopefully next week. I'd prefer they wait until I'm back in the country, so give it a few weeks for selfish reasons.

Didn't say which Monday!

This week would be mad with Robbie Williams tix, so hopefully next week. I'd prefer they wait until I'm back in the country, so give it a few weeks for selfish reasons.

Where are you getting your info from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,463 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'm starting too doubt this July 2017 Croke Park gig

Heavy rumours of another Us/Canadian tour next summer

Looks very unlikely GNR will be doing any Euro festivals next year

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Talk of a Monday announcement for an Olympic Stadium gig in London on efestivals aswell..would tie in with an announcement of more european dates including ours..

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/215654-guns-and-roses/?page=3

Didn't say which Monday!

Where are you getting your info from?

Mate who's friend works in CP. He got the info from MCD, and I've seen the tix he gets from him too (as in, he's been mentioned for non gig stuff before), so I'd be confident.

It was also randomly posted too. I was confident it would happen beforehand either way, this just confirms some rumours!

Mate who's friend works in CP. He got the info from MCD, and I've seen the tix he gets from him too (as in, he's been mentioned for non gig stuff before), so I'd be confident.

It was also randomly posted too. I was confident it would happen beforehand either way, this just confirms some rumours!

Rumours schmoomers. The only place I'll believe it from is: www.gunsnroses.com

hope they announce the Dublin date with the all the other dates and not announce a UK leg first (and irish fans end up buying tickets to them shows etc and then they announce the CP gig at a later date)

Wont believe it (Dublin show) til i see an Offical Guns N Roses annoucement

Rumours schmoomers. The only place I'll believe it from is: www.gunsnroses.com

Well yeah, obviously! I'm only passing on info that I got, posted it cos know info is from within venue.

Well yeah, obviously! I'm only passing on info that I got, posted it cos know info is from within venue.

What events did ur friend get right the last few times ???

PTH2009 wrote: »

Good question! Bet we don't get an answer!!??

Only mentioned this by name cos of talk of another gig some of us are going to. Announcements have been mentioned alright, but just like a quick time before becoming official. Any other gig there hasn't been of interest to us.

Don't really care if ye don't believe it, I only passed it on cos know the lad works there, and they wouldn't be arsed going this far into a windup.

Only mentioned this by name cos of talk of another gig some of us are going to. Announcements have been mentioned alright, but just like a quick time before becoming official. Any other gig there hasn't been of interest to us.

Don't really care if ye don't believe it, I only passed it on cos know the lad works there, and they wouldn't be arsed going this far into a windup.
    Fair enough

Did he knw about Coldplay and this year's Bruce and Beyonce shows ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Kaiser84

Jesus, a witchhunt for passing on a bit of info he/she heard.

Believe it or don't believe it. But all that's happening here is putting people off posting info in the future.

Slash, Axl, Duff Funko Pop Vinyl figures are being released next month

http://teamrock.com/news/2016-11-10/guns-n-roses-funko-pop-vinyl-figures-out-in-december

Fair enough

Did he knw about Coldplay and this year's Bruce and Beyonce shows ???

They mentioned Bruce alright but from following on here I knew about it.

Beyonce falls into the couldn't care category.

They mentioned Bruce alright but from following on here I knew about it.

Beyonce falls into the couldn't care category.

Cool hopefully the CP date will become official very soon and we can look forward too it

Those figures look cool, mates are big collectors of them, not into this myself

hopefully im wrong but im not expecting an annoucement tomorrow or next week about a Croke Park show

Hopefully it will be announced before Xmas

The South American leg of the tour finishes on the 30th Nov and kicks off again in Asia on the 21 Jan 2017. Maybe a euro tour annoucement on the 1st Dec ??? (with tickets going on sale the 9th Dec)

Slash was at the Brazilian Grand Prix in the Ferrari garage

Slash was at the Brazilian Grand Prix in the Ferrari garage

Also congratulated Lewis Hamilton on his victory.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Also congratulated Lewis Hamilton on his victory.

Lewis probably didn't have a clue who he was!!??

hopefully im wrong but im not expecting an annoucement tomorrow or next week about a Croke Park show

Hopefully it will be announced before Xmas

The South American leg of the tour finishes on the 30th Nov and kicks off again in Asia on the 21 Jan 2017. Maybe a euro tour annoucement on the 1st Dec ??? (with tickets going on sale the 9th Dec)

I'd have assumed some radio station would've mentioned an announcement of some sort. The waiting goes on!

Although the later an announcement the more it suits me!

• Advertisement

I'd have assumed some radio station would've mentioned an announcement of some sort. The waiting goes on!

Although the later an announcement the more it suits me!

Some gig announcements come out of nowhere ie Acdc in the Aviva 2015 etc even the Coldplay Croke Park announcement sort of came out of the blue

Once a gnr Irish show is announced before Xmas I'll be happy, a major ticket sale just before Xmas might /might not suite people

Advertisement