Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N' Roses Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

The W is for William

It comes from his birth name William, but actually his legal name is W. Axl Rose.

Has anyone been able to get Golden Circle tickets on Nightrain presale? I'm only seeing general admission & VIP packages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Risteard81 wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to get Golden Circle tickets on Nightrain presale? I'm only seeing general admission & VIP packages.

Just use the mcd presale, loads there.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/guns-n-roses-dublin-27-06-2020/event/1800578BB4B2A177?did=retomorp

EyesClosed wrote: »

When I click on it it only shows "Nightrain Presale Ticket €99.50 each" - there is no Golden Circle option.

The only other thing is the VIP packages (including Golden Circle with early entry) but not normal Golden Circle.

When I click on it it only shows "Nightrain Presale Ticket €99.50 each" - there is no Golden Circle option.

The only other thing is the VIP packages (including Golden Circle with early entry) but not normal Golden Circle.

I updated the url, should work now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Can you get Accessible tickets through the presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I got them that way - just need them to send me my code for Night Train so I can get my passport :pac:

But I have gold circle tickets!

Will probably have to give this a miss? Broke

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭darrenw5O94

So.…...how much are the Golden Circle and the VIP tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Good chance a second date could be added as final night of tour so easy enough to stick the Sunday in

• Advertisement

scudzilla wrote: »
    Good chance a second date could be added as final night of tour so easy enough to stick the Sunday in

They won't sell out the first night...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

There won't be the demand for it by any stretch imo plus if you look at their touring schedule there's at least a 1 day gap between each show, I imagine partially because they need the rest day (certainly Axl anyway!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

They won't sell out the first night...
    grimm2005 wrote: »
    There won't be the demand for it by any stretch imo plus if you look at their touring schedule there's at least a 1 day gap between each show, I imagine partially because they need the rest day (certainly Axl anyway!)

I think you'll be surprised, this could very easily sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

fin12 wrote: »

Sniffling cry baby, awarding that yoke anything is criminal. Country has turned for the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Tickets got.

They will announce it sold out, but then more tickets will be available right up to the event

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

It could do alright, the capacity is a fair bit smaller than Slane but they didn't sell out Slane (despite MCD claiming so for several months before popping them back on sale) and so I couldn't see them doubling 35,000 (estimating it'll probably be along these lines for Marlay park). Slane also had the benefit of the hype factor of the reformed G'n'R for the first time in 25 years which will be somewhat diminished only three years later. Add to that they won't do 2 shows in a row and Marlay Park is really only a weekend all day type event with a few bands on the lineup so I couldn't really see it myself. If it was an arena show for sure I'd say they'd easily add a second date but not for a big outdoor show.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fallen01angel

There were only 4 people queuing at the Ticketmaster outlet in Cork this morning, wasn't expecting massives queues but quite surprised by just 4🀣 imagine there'll be a bit more interest after Christmas, but got my Gold Circle ticket ......happy out😊

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

There were only 4 people queuing at the Ticketmaster outlet in Cork this morning, wasn't expecting massives queues but quite surprised by just 4�� imagine there'll be a bit more interest after Christmas, but got my Gold Circle ticket ......happy out��

I am quite surprised people que for tickets at all any more!

• Advertisement

Has it sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

grimm2005 wrote: »
    It could do alright, the capacity is a fair bit smaller than Slane but they didn't sell out Slane (despite MCD claiming so for several months before popping them back on sale) and so I couldn't see them doubling 35,000 (estimating it'll probably be along these lines for Marlay park). Slane also had the benefit of the hype factor of the reformed G'n'R for the first time in 25 years which will be somewhat diminished only three years later. Add to that they won't do 2 shows in a row and Marlay Park is really only a weekend all day type event with a few bands on the lineup so I couldn't really see it myself. If it was an arena show for sure I'd say they'd easily add a second date but not for a big outdoor show.

course it will sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

They've added a 2nd show in London due to high demand.

Has it sold out?

Still gold circle there now.... So yea it's sold out

Still gold circle there now.... So yea it's sold out

Fook

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I've just checked the Ticketmaster site, and there's still the General Admission available..

What do people think of Duffs so fine song?

Cant remember if it was played live at Slane?

What do people think of Duffs so fine song?

Cant remember if it was played live at Slane?

So fine as in the one on UYI 2(I think) ? It's a gnr song sung by duff. It's fine.

Unless it was played as an intro to a song at slane then it wasn't played as a full song.

Edit: to be fair axl does sing on the song but duff is lead vocalist.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So fine as in the one on UYI 2(I think) ? It's a gnr song sung by duff. It's fine.

Unless it was played as an intro to a song at slane then it wasn't played as a full song.

Ya that’s the one, on a use your illusion album. No duff wrote it.

Duff comes across as a way nicer guy than Slash, very down to earth guy, hard worker and smart.

Slash on the other hand pretty much a scumbag, he has a talent but other than that not much else going for him.

Based on reading both autobiography’s.

• Advertisement

Ya that’s the one, on a use your illusion album. No duff wrote it.

Yeah he did but it's a GNR song. Axl and izzy wrote a lot of the songs the band released but to me they are all GNR who were writing by one or a couple of the band members.

Advertisement