Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N' Roses Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    I couldn't watch the full clip as it's an embarrassment, some fat lad running around screeching out of tune.

I've seen better GN'R cover bands tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

lord lucan wrote: »
    I've seen better GN'R cover bands tbh.

I'd say there are GN'R cover bands who can do better justice to the classic material than Axl and the current line up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Same can be said of most bands once they reach a certain age. Hardly a shock that younger people are better able to perform.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Fergie did a better job than Axl even in his 'prime'.

No way did Fergie do a better job than Axl, Axl is his prime was one of the greatest front men, he would've been greater had he not spectacularly ****ed up GN'R

• Advertisement

Call this a gut feeling or whatever, but I think Axl & GN'R will snub the Golden Gods Awards next month

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

ehhhmm who is Fergie?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

And now your opinion will forever mean very little.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    ehhhmm who is Fergie?:o

Of black eyed peas fame.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Of black eyed peas fame.

Ok not Alex Ferguson then.

And the relationship between Fergie and GNR is.................?

• Advertisement

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Ok not Alex Ferguson then.

And the relationship between Fergie and GNR is.................?

She's a massive guns fan,even going so far as to name her son axl. She's recorded and played with slash also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

If you haven't heard it then you've missed out on a real gem.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

How Slash managed to play whilst a leather clad Fergie writhed around him is beyond me!!:eek::pac:

How Slash managed to play whilst a leather clad Fergie writhed around him is beyond me!!:eek::pac:

Simple, Perla was probably somewhere keepin an eye on Fergie thinking Don't you dare go near my man

GN'R have started rehearsals for their upcoming tour, which begins a week Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    GN'R have started rehearsals for their upcoming tour, which begins a week Sunday

Assuming that they are all in the same room at the same time......?

Assuming that they are all in the same room at the same time......?

Most of them will be there, bar one person, and definitely the person who needs rehearsal more than the rest of the band..........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Most of them will be there, bar one person, and definitely the person who needs rehearsal more than the rest of the band..........

He'll probably be off topping up his oxygen tank supply??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Actually Axl does rehearse with the band. In 2006 he called the Eddie Trunk show from a rehersal session with the band when they'd recruited Ron and were preparing for the New York shows.

In Moscow in 2012 he also did soundcheck with them and every couple of shows makes sure to keep on top of that

• Advertisement

Usually not a fan of remixes, but damn this is good stuff..... Velvet Revolver's Slither mixed with Guns N' Roses If The World

Madagascar mixed with Messages

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

It's finally being released, and will be shown in Cineworld Dublin, on April 3rd

Perhaps they pulled the plug on that (Just for Ireland I mean). Promoted on Cineworld website but taken down now and not listed on official site??

Perhaps they pulled the plug on that (Just for Ireland I mean). Promoted on Cineworld website but taken down now and not listed on official site??

I've checked and the Irish screening has been pulled from the website, no harm i'll probably end up buying it on dvd

Well looks like GN'R won't be playing Mexico on Sunday, or any other band for that matter, as the Mexican government has shut down the Hell & Heaven Fest

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/mexican-government-officials-cancel-hell-heaven-metal-festival-by-sending-riot-police-to-festival-grounds

And GN'R's 3D movie has been shelved for the forseeable future

And GN'R's 3D movie has been shelved for the forseeable future

No it hasn't. I still have my ticket and it's still on in Cineworld in the UK

HOLD ON...WHAT THE ****!

Still on the Showcase Cinema website

NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN MADE ABOUT ANY CANCELLATION

http://www.showcasecinemas.co.uk/events/arts-and-events/guns-n-roses-3d

Expect an announcement regarding an announcement being announced that the 3D movie has officially been shelved. Here's what i saw on MYGNR about the 3D movie......... Make of it what you will

GNR_cancelled.jpg

Has any mention been made on HTGTH about the supposed cancellation of the 3D movie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Rumour has it that Slash has blocked the release in some kind of legal wrangle.

Advertisement