Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Canned Pumpkin?

Options
  • 22-09-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Would anyone know where I could find Canned Pumpkin in Dundalk? It has to be 100% Pumpkin, not the pie variety one.
    I've tried all the major supermarkets and some smaller ones but I'm not having any luck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

Do you know where The Clanbrassil/Lorne Hotel used to be? I remember being in the new coffee shop that opened up there and to the front of the shop there was a delicatessen that sold American foods, they might have it (if they are still open)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

annex wrote: »
    Do you know where The Clanbrassil/Lorne Hotel used to be? I remember being in the new coffee shop that opened up there and to the front of the shop there was a delicatessen that sold American foods, they might have it (if they are still open)

http://www.mcateersthefoodhouse.com/Order-Online.aspx

This is the place. Worth a phonecall anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

Thanks, I'll try that place tomorrow.

I tried that place but they didn't have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Graceland wrote: »
    I tried that place but they didn't have any.

Sure I saw some in that Afro Carribbean place on Anne Street

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

When do you need it for?
    I saw cans of 100% pure pumpkin in an American sweet/food shop in Temple Bar today, I will be in the area of Monday if you haven't found it I can pick some up for you. Its €2.99 a can.

It was this stuff

MugMugs wrote: »
    Sure I saw some in that Afro Carribbean place on Anne Street

Thanks, I'll check that place out.

When do you need it for?
    I saw cans of 100% pure pumpkin in an American sweet/food shop in Temple Bar today, I will be in the area of Monday if you haven't found it I can pick some up for you. Its €2.99 a can.

It was this stuff

Thank you, I appreciate the offer. I go to Dublin frequency myself so I could always pick it up there. I just didn't think it would be so hard to get it in Dundalk, especially the big supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

When do you need it for?

It was this stuff

Fair play lad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 kitsuune

What's the shop called? Is it Mr Treats Sweets? Or Happy Pills?

• Advertisement
Advertisement