Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LCD TV Full HD

Options
  • 22-09-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a 32" Full HD tv for around the 300euro mark, or under it preferably.

Anyone know of any good deals going around for one? I know Lidl had one but that's gone now obviously. Thanks!

(also doesn't have to be saorview)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭antocann

did have some online same with amazon all work out 300 or less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

I've had a good scout around there are a coupld on amazon aroudn that price point but nothing jumping out at me, I'd call richer sounds and see what they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

i think i saw a special offer in tesco in douglas for some tv brand for €299, pretty sure it was a 32"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I think I saw one on Currys for 310.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

The LG 32LK450U is £244 on Amazon at the moment which works out about €285 including delivery. It goes all the way through the checkout to the payment page so shouldn't be any problem. Priced at €370 on powercity.

32LK450U

• Advertisement
Advertisement