Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports in CIT

• 22-09-2011 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Wondering there, for anyone who might know, if you where in the college as a apprentice or part time student, are you able to participate in sports like gaelic, swimming, athletics anything??????????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

3G wrote: »
    Wondering there, for anyone who might know, if you where in the college as a apprentice or part time student, are you able to participate in sports like gaelic, swimming, athletics anything??????????
    As far as i know if your studying in the college in any capacity you can become involved in the sports clubs , when i was an apprentice out there a few lads in my class were drafted into the GAA football team , and another was in the rock climbing club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭anymore

As far as i know if your studying in the college in any capacity you can become involved in the sports clubs , when i was an apprentice out there a few lads in my class were drafted into the GAA football team , and another was in the rock climbing club.
    I think I remeber seeing a sign in CIt two years ago saying clubs were fulll time students only.

Advertisement