Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving home

Options
  • 22-09-2011 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

I am an eircom customer for the past year and now my lease is up so I'm moving to another apartment.

I'm not sure though if I want to continue paying ~50 euro a month for broadband when I don't even use the phone.

Anyways, I was looking at the products online: http://www.eircom.net/broadband/products/bundles/ngb/14/

Is it possible to get these rates again in a new contract? or since I'm already an existing customer must I stay with what I got.
    I've got an unlimited cap as well so I'm not sure if I'm prepared to go back to the 10GB one.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Hi There,

I am an eircom customer for the past year and now my lease is up so I'm moving to another apartment.

I'm not sure though if I want to continue paying ~50 euro a month for broadband when I don't even use the phone.

Anyways, I was looking at the products online: http://www.eircom.net/broadband/products/bundles/ngb/14/

Is it possible to get these rates again in a new contract? or since I'm already an existing customer must I stay with what I got.
    I've got an unlimited cap as well so I'm not sure if I'm prepared to go back to the 10GB one.

Thanks,

Hi Webmonkey
    if you move and set up new account you should be able to avail of the bundle / promo packages mentioned on that link.
    Any problems with this let me know and will check for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hi Webmonkey
    if you move and set up new account you should be able to avail of the bundle / promo packages mentioned on that link.
    Any problems with this let me know and will check for you.
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Thanks for the response.

Do you think I'll be able to carry over my unlimited cap on these promo packs. It got upgraded automatically a few months ago.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Thanks for the response.

Do you think I'll be able to carry over my unlimited cap on these promo packs. It got upgraded automatically a few months ago.

Thanks

Hi Webmonkey
    yes if new address is an NGB area also, then you can opt for the NGB Broadband Regular or higher. Thes packages give unlimited download.
    If you have any query once you move in and have your new telephone, PM the details to me and I will investigate for you.
    Tony

Advertisement