Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House of Waterford Crystal

Options
  • 22-09-2011 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

As part of a college project I have to complete a 3D model of the House of Waterford Crystal Buildings. Does anyone know where I could get the Architect drawings of the building at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

shanemul wrote: »
    As part of a college project I have to complete a 3D model of the House of Waterford Crystal Buildings. Does anyone know where I could get the Architect drawings of the building at all?

I'd say you'll have bother getting those drawings from the Architect due to copyright etc.

I dont know who the Architects were but I'm fairly sure Frank Fox's were the engineers (051 872799). You could try them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

jimbojazz wrote: »
    I'd say you'll have bother getting those drawings from the Architect due to copyright etc.

I dont know who the Architects were but I'm fairly sure Frank Fox's were the engineers (051 872799). You could try them.

Malone O'Regan Consulting Engineers were AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Fewer Harrington

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

No, just rang a mate of mine who was on it - Frank Fox Engs and the City Council were the architects.

If he contacts the Architects office in there they might be able to help him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tommct

Hello Shane,

Did you have any luck obtaining the drawings? Trying to find them myself for a College Project.

ta

Tom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

fair sure there was a thread on this before. I fairly sure the architects were the city council themselfs if you get on them they should help.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

here, you can have my drawing

420646_243326459084480_928961864_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

here, you can have my drawing

420646_243326459084480_928961864_n.jpg

Classic bai

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭Bards

Planning Office - Waterford City Council will have them on file. I'm sure you can request a copy for a fee

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭invalid

the design was done in house in WCC, talk to the Forward Planning Section

• Advertisement
Advertisement