Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful widgets app now free on android

Options
  • 22-09-2011 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up on this app which was a paid app until now its a cool app and android lovers will like it.

Beautiful set of widgets including clock+weather, with some toggles Beautiful set of Widgets containing clock widget, clock and weather widget, weather widgets, date widgets and toggle widgets with skins/themes support! Now with more widgets and layouts! Selected by Google as an Android Editor's choice! See why it is the best Android clock and weather widgets and the only choice for thousands of users! - High Definition Super Clock widgets available in many sizes and many layouts. High quality rendering and resizable with no loss of quality! - Display either the weather, battery icon (both with skins) or just a clock on the widget. - 5 days Weather Forecast based on Google weather or Accuweather, with Geolocation support, automatic sunset/sunrise, also available on a weather only widget. - Weather alerts (USA only), storm/rain/snow forecasts - More than 15 nice Weather Animations (rain, storm, etc)

http://www.getjar.com/mobile/231883/beautiful-widgets-for-samsung-sgh-i777-galaxy-s-ii/?ref=0&lvt=1316710644&sid=1yqx5hbalgc1spb3&c=7pnt6ho9r7nw68io15&lang=en:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Still costs 1.99 on the market for me :( Is there anything I need to do to get it free?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Any mention of clocks or weather widgets at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

:confused:

€1.99 in the market for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Ghandee wrote: »
    :confused:

€1.99 in the market for me?
    follow link to get it free
    getjar.com
    its only free there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

You have to install the GetJar market as well.

I don't know too much about GetJar but this reminds me of the "Free Smileys" applications on Windows that fills your hard disk with cr*p.

• Advertisement

Cormic wrote: »
    You have to install the GetJar market as well.

I don't know too much about GetJar but this reminds me of the "Free Smileys" applications on Windows that fills your hard disk with cr*p.
    works fine for me and anybody else that used it,no need to use pc so no cr*ap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Getjar summary from ReadWriteWeb

Seems pretty legit.

dailymobile posted the news about it
    its fine don't see what the fuss is

Advertisement