Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about infraction?

• 22-09-2011 6:13pm

I was out of order on the HP Touchpad thread in the Bargain Alerts thread. Basq quite rightly gave me an infraction. I was in such a huff at the time I didn't read the infraction pm fully. I've gotten infractions before but they were all yellow with zero points. I notice this latest infraction is both red and has one point. Can someone explain what this means please? I remember seeing something about 9 points in the fraction pm.

I'd hate to get sitebanned! I love boards and it's very helpful so I try to subscribe when I'm flush. However I'm an intemperate swine sometimes and lose the head.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Infractions expire, and you'd need 9 active infractions simultaneously to get sitebanned. And your one has already expired as it is.

Oh that's great thanks! :) Bit of an over reaction on my part then. Can I ask just one other thing please? What's the infraction "points" business about then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

A warning is worth 0 points, a full infraction is worth 1.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement