Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting an evening course.....

Options
  • 22-09-2011 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Im starting a part time evening course in AIT on Monday and was wondering what the bus situation is. Does bus eireann/city link drop you off close by to the college? ( I love in Westmeath) and what time is the last bus at? :) Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

*tripsi* wrote: »
    Im starting a part time evening course in AIT on Monday and was wondering what the bus situation is. Does bus eireann/city link drop you off close by to the college? ( I love in Westmeath) and what time is the last bus at? :) Thanks for the help.

Citylink drop you off at the front of the college. If I remember correctly, in the evening time its every hour at roughly quarter to the hour.

As for Bus Eireann, not all them do. I don't think the last evening buses stop at the college at all, just stop at the train station, and there's no local buses after 6pm that go back up to the college.

Best bet is inquire to Citylink regarding stops and a student 10 discount. They're very cheap for the student 10 journeys

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭*tripsi*

Thanks a million! :)

Advertisement