Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inglot

Options
  • 22-09-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before (searched and couldn't find an answer).
    Has anyone an idea of the prices of Inglot in Poland? I've heard it so much cheaper over there and have a few friends willing to get their family to post it to me. As there family members are either men or not makeup obsessed like me, I just wanted to see if its worth it in savings before sending over a list.
    I'm particularily looking for the ten palettes in round or square and the palette with 4 eyeshadows and a blush. Thanks for any info!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

This might be useful. From reading that, I'd say having someone buy it for you and ship over might be cheaper! It's also really cheap in the US if you're ever out this way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I know this is probably not the best thread to be posting this in as it's giving out about the price, but I felt there was no need to start a new one :P

Just got an email saying there's a new Inglot store opening in Blanch:
    Be amongst the First 50 Visitors at 11am and receive a Fab Inglot Goody Bag!

Celebrate the Grand Opening of our BLANCHARDSTOWN Store this Saturday, 10th of October at 11am.

10% OFF ALL DAY

FREE MAKE OVERS & MASTERCLASSES

Find us beside The Fountain.

Just thought I'd post it if anyone's interested. We're actually quite lucky in Ireland with all the Inglot shops - there's only one in the UK I think! Absolutely love their eyeshadows.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

Isn't there a 20 percent off voucher on meteor godie bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Worried247

Anyone know what the prices are like in Inglot in Malta compared to here?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

I got a translucent powder in krakow (9euro and something) and i only checked the receipt when i got back to my hotel, if i had of known how much cheaper it was i would have got a lot more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Worried247

amor3 wrote: »
    I got a translucent powder in krakow (9euro and something) and i only checked the receipt when i got back to my hotel, if i had of known how much cheaper it was i would have got a lot more!

Omg that's so good they're like €15/€16 here? 😦 be bringing an extra few funds with me to get loads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

If you get make up done in inglot, is the price you pay redeemable in products? Have a ball in November and think I'll get my make up done. Trying to decide between Mac, Urban Decay and Inglot. What you pay in Mac is redeemable alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

If you get make up done in inglot, is the price you pay redeemable in products? Have a ball in November and think I'll get my make up done. Trying to decide between Mac, Urban Decay and Inglot. What you pay in Mac is redeemable alright.

Yes it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I would personally go with Inglot. Mac is awesome obviously but I find the Inglot artists more engaging and it's cheaper. Urban decay assistants are not necessarily make up artists.

Advertisement