Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel agency in Dublin that helps in Russian Invitation and Russian Visa???

• 22-09-2011 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I'm a foreign student studying in Dublin, and I wished to travel to Russia in January next year to visit my bf who is studying there. (yeah.. long distance is hard);) However, I know that to get into Russia is a great hassle because I need an invitation letter and a visa n bla bla bla.. So.. does anyone know whether is there any travel agencies in dublin that help to sort out this invitation letters and visas??? Could you give me a list of them here??? Your replies are greatly appreciated..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭H2G2

You probably need a home stay not tourist visa, so your BF will have to help with application. Don't see any value in using a travel agency in Ireland to help... maybe I'm wrong. Check the embassy procedures, although the guy at the gate there is a legend :rolleyes: http://www.ireland.mid.ru/visa_en.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Doirtybirdy

If you are staying in a decent hotel for part of your stay,they usually issue the invitation letter for your visa.
    Send them an email inquiring,it's standard procedure for them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭Carlosd

You can get a Russian invitation or Russian voucher from Visafirst.com in Dublin, st stephens green.

They organise russian business visas and Russian tourist visas. I think they get the Russian voucher from www.russian-voucher.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thanks for your advice Carlosd,

I have closed this thread however as I am certain that our op in this instance would have found their answer sometime since Sept 2011 by now.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement